General Industrial Lubricants
Details: With gear oils, hydraulic oils are the most widely used industrial lubricants and find application in almost every industry. MorOil hydraulic oils meet or exceed all equipment manufacturer specifications. They include additives to protect equipment in the wear (hydrodynamic lubrication) regime, resist oxidation, foam, and corrosion, and to provide easy removal of water. We have four primary product lines of this type, available in all ISO viscosity grades.
- AW/AL 1000 Series – Same as AW/AL but formulated using hydrotreated base fluids
- AW/AL S Series – AW/AL but formulated from synthetic base fluids
- Indlube 5 Series - Economical grade product, designed to meet OEM specs
- AW/AL Series - Premium grade, exceeds all hydraulic pump mfg specs, contains seal conditioner to minimize leakage from dried seals
Details: MorOil Waylube provide efficient lubrication of machine slide-ways. These fluids are stable, high quality oils. They assure smooth efficient operation because they are tacky and resist stick-slip. They were designed for extreme pressure and film-strength properties to meet the exact demand of slide way lubrication.
- Waylube – Contains additives to provide excellent protection against sliding friction, stick-slip (chatter) and a polymer to enhance adhesion properties. Not recommended for modern machine tools with automatic oiling systems.
- Waylube MWO - Contains additives to provide excellent protection against sliding friction, stick-slip (chatter). Excellent for use in modern machine tools or other equipment with automatic oiling systems.
Details: Along with our hydraulic oils, gear oils are the most widely used industrial lubricants and find application in almost every industry. MorOil gear oils meet or exceed all OEM specifications, include additives to protect against wear in the extreme pressure (boundary lubrication) regime, resist oxidation, foam and corrosion. MorOil has a wide variety of gear oil product lines, available in all ISO or SAE viscosity grades.
- Indlube 10 Series – Standard grade industrial gear lubricant meets all and exceeds most requirements.
- Morlube ISO Series – Service rated for the maximum severity duty. Blended to API (American Petroleum Institute) GL-5 requirements. Comes in ISO viscosity grades (68, 10, 150, etc.).
- Morlube Series - Service rated for the maximum severity duty, available in SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) viscosity grades (90, 140, 85/140, etc.) Use shear stable polymer to meet viscosity specifications. Will climb gears.
- MolyGear – Fortified with organo-soluble molybdenum to provide exceptional extreme pressure and friction modification.
- SGL Series – Similar to Indlube 10 Series except formulated with synthetic base fluids.
- SGL GL5 ISO Series – Meets API GL-5, blended from synthetic base fluids, available in ISO viscosity grades.
- SGL GL5 series – Meets API GL-5, blended synthetic base fluids, available in SAE viscosity grades.
- Indlube WG Series – Specifically designed for worm gear applications, will not attack yellow metals, enhanced protection in applications with sliding friction.
- Syngol Series – Formulated using polyalkylene glycols (PAG’s). Provide very high viscosity index, excellent lubricity and extremely clean operation at elevated temperatures. NOT miscible with most other base fluid types.
Details: MorOil compressor fluids are designed specifically for today’s compressors and for any environment.
- MorComp 1000 – Hydroprocessed petroleum-based compressor fluids; provide excellent service for approximately 1,000 hours, available in all ISO viscosity grades.
- SynComp – Polyalphaolefin-based synthetic compressor fluids suitable for up to 8,000 hours of service, available in all ISO viscosity grades.
- SynComp 400 – Diester based synthetic compressor fluids suitable for up to 8,000 hours of service. Available in all ISO viscosity grades.
- SynComp PG – Polyglycol/Polyolester-based synthetic compressor fluids suitable for up to 8,000 hours of service. These are not compatible with most other base fluid types.
Details: Prevents corrosion and oxidation, creates hydrodynamic film to float spindles
- Spindle Oil Series – Comparable to traditional industry standard spindle oils; available in a wide range of ISO viscosity grades.
- Spindle Oil 1000 Series – Hydrotreated base fluids yield cleaner operation and lower oxidation from these oils with fewer deposits over interim between change outs. Use of the 1000 Series reduces amount of cleaning required to keep spindles moving freely.
- SynSpin – Blended from synthetic base fluid, these are the cleanest running. Scientific field analysis demonstrates that this series will lower energy consumption, increase life of equipment, and lower maintenance costs.